Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Simpleness

Outside my window... is a cloudy day on the town square as cars rush past, reminding me of how fast pace life is in this country, and how time is the #1 value for Americans :( 
I am thinking...exhaustion has gotten the best of me, in every sense of the word, in every part of me...seen and unseen.

I am thankful for...a few close friends that I can be real with; ones that love me no matter what. I am also thankful for the same time zone! Love the same time zone of Mexico!
From the kitchen...garlic pepper is my new favorite seasoning and food allergies are wearing on my nerves! :o/

I am wearing...black dress pants, purple camisole, and black dress shrug. Ann Taylored from head to toe, what can I say, she keeps me lookin good.

I am creating...an egg shell masterpiece, well, in the beginning stages at least.

I am going...to Cheddars tonight with a couple of my best girlfriends and Tennessee this weekend to visit my bestest friend

I am reading...The Shack, again. :)

I am hoping...God is as trustworthy as He proclaims to be

I am hearing...my heart beat get just a lil faster as I begin to question the last one above, AH! and my boss rustling papers in his office.

Around the house...it's quiet; and a peaceful retreat from the craziness of the world. 

One of my favorite things...cuddling sweet babies and playing with children

A few plans for the rest of the week: post images to my photog, burn CD's for clients, mail CD's, work up a wedding day itinerary, drop off wedding CD and head to Tennessee.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... I love photography and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LIL BOY! He makes my heart smile! :)
These simple thoughts were borrowed from The Simple Womans Day Book, check them out here http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment