It's been one of those weeks! One of those... turn it off for a lil' while, just do me weeks. But sometimes those weeks can be just as crazy as a normal go gettum week! It's been a busy 100+ newspaper letter week. It's been a pull together photography details week. It's been a headache working on website week. It's been a frustrating are you serious week. It's beeen a can I please run away week. It's been an I'm extremely thankful my rents live with me week. It's been a every little thing annoying week. It's been a hatred for food allergies week. It's been a sore, because I've slacked and haven't worked out in 2 months, week. It's been a my faith is weaker than pond water week. It's been a can I please do something right for once week. It's been a please go away and leave me alone week. It's been a what did I do wrong again week! It's been one of those frickin weeks, weaks, whatever!!
Thankfully, the Lord knows exactly what I need, because we have mid-week church tonight. A Maundy Thursday service that happens only at Easter time! WHEW! Thank you Jesus for giving me a big ol dose of You mid-weak! I need some Jesus and a lot more than I realize I think... and I realize it much this week! Therefore, that must mean I'm severely worse off than I even know! AHHHHHHH!
Thank You for mid-week Jesus!
Is it 6:00 p.m. yet?!
No comments:
Post a Comment